Just added a few new tools to the list of digital tools for researchers.
- DeepDyve – Instant access to the journals you need.
- Cofactor Science Journal Selector – A journal selector from the editing service Cofactor.
- Journalysis – A service for academic authors run by academic authors for reviewing experiences with academic journals.
- Biowebspin – Platform in life science worldwide to networks, work, look up information.
- CaptoMe – A wealth of knowledge about clinical trials.
- Research Connection – A searchable platform for research jobs and information.
- Trelliscience – A digital platform that connects you to the rest of the scientific community, ran by the AAA.
- GitLab – A git repository management, code reviews, issue tracking and wiki’s all in one platform.
- Grant Forward – Search engine for research grants.
- Pivot COS – A database which includes funding opportunities from all disciplines.
10 additions to the list of digital tools for researchers | Connected Researchers